Trade currencies and other products via our award-winning trading platform and access a suite of advanced trading tools, including powerful real-time charts and expert market research.

The purpose of the foreign exchange market is to help international trade and investment. A foreign exchange market helps businesses convert one currency to another. For example, it permits a U.S. business to import European goods and pay Euros, even though the business's income is in U.S. dollars.

Buddha Box - meditation with timer v1.42

Price: free

Description
What people are saying about Buddha Box:

"The Buddha Box is a beautiful and practical enhancement to my meditation practice. I highly recommend it."
- Marion Rollings, PhD, Buddhist practitioner

"I have been a meditator for years and have been looking for something like this for ages.
Glad to see there are programmers out there putting there thoughts to methods of improving our minds."
- Cameron

"A MI TUO FO!
Thank you for your application, A MI TUO FO."
- Li Bingxian

"I bought a copy of your Buddha Box software for my iPhone and I love it!"
- Greg Lim


Mirror 1